posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats
wf3h wf3h is offline

Default Obama *DID* lie - the ultimate goal of the leftists is fullbenefits for illegal aliens

On Sep 24, 11:32*am, H the K wrote:
On 9/24/09 11:25 AM, wf3h wrote:

On Sep 24, 11:15 am, *wrote:
*wrote in message

#
# says the guy who stays awake at night terrified that obama is
# president

LOL
* * *Still living in la-la-land are you ?

Thanks to Obama, I have doubledd my wealth in the last year
That means I sleep very well, and am happy that the incompetent idiot got
elected

he can't tell us WHY obama's incompetent

he thinks obama's been president for a year

so that makes him a typical right winger...

There you go again, projecting ignorant nonsense
At least you're consistently stupid you loopy idiot

#
# *ah. projecting. yes, they teach you that in psych 101;. *but since
# you're struggling through grade school, i assume someone mentioned
# that term to you. probably rush, after his rehab from drug use.

And there you go again making stupid presumptions again
By the way, what is it with you idiots being so fixated on "rush" ?
Does he terrify you that much that you see him everywhere ?

he makes us laugh because it's like watching someone read a fairy tale
to children and having them believe it's real.

So they were Democrats

#
# and now they're republicans.

Feel free to name any current Republicans who are members of the KKK
* * *Take as many screens as you need

feel free to do so with democrats.

and, of course, you guys had strom thurmond...a guy joe wilson
defended as an upright american...

Was it Strom or some other racist slimeball politician whose mixed race
baby Wilson denied?

yeah it was strom...strom, a fine, upstanding, black raping slave
justfying right winger...