posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats
Wilson Woods Wilson Woods is offline

Default Obama *DID* lie - the ultimate goal of the leftists is fullbenefits for illegal aliens

wf3h wrote:
On Sep 24, 9:39 am, "SaPeIsMa" wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message
#

# says the guy who thinks obama has moved the US capital to havana.
#

One has to wonder why you imagine to making stupid fantasy accusations about
the person who disagrees with you, will support you claims in any way
Why is it that you are so stupid as to make far-fetched claims about other
peoplem, instead of arguing the issue ?

now let's see...we have the right wing which, [crap snipped]

but it's NOT causality when the policies that bush followed destroyed
our economy and trashed the middle class
You can't show that any of his policies did any of that. *THAT'S* the
lack of causality, dumb ****.
really? cutting capital gains and causing the wall street
Cutting capital gains tax caused no debacle

#
# sure did. it increased the deficit.
#

NO it did NOT !

cutting taxes with no revenue increase and no decrease in spending
NECESSARILY causes an increase in the deficit.

Not a debacle per se.

# the US isn't rich. we're a debtor nation
Being in debt doesn't mean one isn't rich.
ROFLMAO!!! so to you the richest guy in the world is one who's
bankrupt??!!!
Being in debt does not mean bankruptcy.

#
# fine. you go tell me how we're going to pay the bills we racked up.
# guess what the definition of bankruptcy is?

Well let's see, used an equity loan to make some upgrades to my house, even
though I have the same amount of money available in my investments
So I have debt, but I'm not bankrupt
See how that works....

and wall street sold 62 TRILLION in CDO's

You don't know what that means.

I think your problem is that you are functionning in a black-white, on-off,
all-or-nothing, kind of thinking mode
You seem incapable of imagining that there is something between those
extreme states...'

and you seem to want to ignore the entire history of the united states
in the last year.

No economic "collapse", no Wall Street "debacle". You're throwing
around words you don't understand.