Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default PING Larry

"Hoges in WA" wrote in message

"Larry" wrote in message
"Hoges in WA" wrote in news:Taqum.42574
:

Larry
Are you still reading this?
hoges in WA

Sorry, I've been away watching Bigpond Footy TV on Livestation...very
exciting.

What can I do for someone on bigpond supporting the TV station?

--
Larry

Bigpond? I thought that was just a Telstra (Australian telco) name for
its broadband.

I may have mentioned before to you that I will be coming to the US in
about early 2011 to buy a boat and I didn't know if you were still reading
this group.

I just wanted to be sure I could still contact you when I'm there and have
my boat squared away.

Roger has kindly offered some sound advice on some aspects of what I want
to do and I was keen to see if you were still around.

I may now be searching in the Great Lakes instead of south but either way,
I'll still have to come past your neck of the woods at some point.

What game were you watching? Dallas/Giants? I had that one recording but
Fox cut the record before the end for some weird reason.

If you do get sick of this medium, is there any particular marina I should
ask in when I'm in NC? (that is your area, isn't it)

Hoges in WA

If you get out to the west coast, let me know. Lots of nice sailing out
here, and there are plenty of boats for sale. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com