posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats
Wilson Woods Wilson Woods is offline

Default Obama *DID* lie - the ultimate goal of the leftists is fullbenefits for illegal aliens

wf3h wrote:
On Sep 23, 1:37 pm, Wilson Woods wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Sep 23, 12:43 pm, Wilson Woods wrote:
wf3h wrote:
2. since you ignore the rich white boy
No, I didn't.
ah. so your argument is as follows:

No. Any time any leftist writes something like "So what you're
saying..." or "So your argument is...", what follows is *NEVER* an
accurate restatement of the opponent's position - never.

says the guy who cuts and pastes because he can't read or understand
an argument that rush hasn't dissected for him

1 you clip out what i said

It's almost entirely bull****. I leave in just the bull**** I want to
identify as bull**** and refute.

as i said,

You said bull**** - again.

2. you merely say that what you say is true

No, what I say is true, period.

you guys trashed the economy.

No. First, I wasn't in government. Second, I didn't vote for Bush.
Third, Bush didn't trash the economy.\\

i know you think obama did.

No, I don't think that, either. The economy has not been "trashed". It
is in a major recession caused by bad federal policy, mainly around
mortgage lending. CRA under Carter, and the destruction of mortgage
lending standards begun under Clinton and continued by Bush, are what
put us into a recession.

Boy, you sure do get a lot of things wrong.