posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats
Wilson Woods Wilson Woods is offline

Default Obama *DID* lie - the ultimate goal of the leftists is fullbenefits for illegal aliens

wf3h wrote:
On Sep 23, 12:43 pm, Wilson Woods wrote:
wf3h wrote:

You have no evidence. You're just like Carter, when he called Joe
Wilson "racist": zero evidence.
the evidence is as follows:
1. everything you paranoid racists

Begging the question; not evidence

2. since you ignore the rich white boy

No, I didn't.

ah. so your argument is as follows:

No. Any time any leftist writes something like "So what you're
saying..." or "So your argument is...", what follows is *NEVER* an
accurate restatement of the opponent's position - never.

1 you clip out what i said

It's almost entirely bull****. I leave in just the bull**** I want to
identify as bull**** and refute.

2. you merely say that what you say is true

No, what I say is true, period.

you guys trashed the economy.

No. First, I wasn't in government. Second, I didn't vote for Bush.
Third, Bush didn't trash the economy.