posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats
wf3h wf3h is offline

Default Obama *DID* lie - the ultimate goal of the leftists is fullbenefits for illegal aliens

On Sep 23, 7:43*am, "SaPeIsMa" wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 05:54:46 -0700 (PDT), Toots Sweet
wrote:

I would suggest to you that Carter & Clinton did, and Obama will do,
more damage to American interests domestically and abroad than GWB
EVER did during his eight years in office.

By all means, don't let the facts or history cloud your fantasies.

By any objective measure, the Republicans have done more to undercut
and destroy the country in the last 30 years than Democrats will do
over the next 100.

So why don't you give us the list of items you used to claim your "objective
measures"...

the fact that under bush, the middle class had no increase in the
standard of living while the richest 1% saw their income triple, for
example...that the kind of data you need...and, will, of couse, ignore

The one thing I'll agree on is that Clinton was far too in love with
globalism. *He hastened our demise buying into the Republican wet
dream of global corporatism.

It's "global corporatism", that is US corporations selling their products,
goods, and services, all over the planet that made the US so rich

the US isn't rich. we're a debtor nation primarily because global
corporatism has exported jobs in a race to the bottom.

It's universal ignorance, that makes idiots like you claim that it's a bad
thing.

says the ostrich, congratulating himself on his view of the world.