Peggie Hall

Default Toilet Question

Howard wrote:
Hi, Peggie:
Question: Are you saying that it would have been cheaper to buy the Raritan or
Wilcox (i.e., the entire toilet)?

Cheaper..or at least no more. The Wilcox doesn't appear to be available
as a conversion...the SeaEra is...and is available in both raw water and
pressurized flush water models. But neither entire toilet has to cost
more than the Jabsco 29200...or even their 37010 (also available as
either a conversion or a complete toilet.).

Not much you can do about it now (or maybe there is, if you just bought
it and still have the packaging)...just keep all this in mind the next
time you--or anyone else--wants an electric toilet or needs to replace one.

P.S. I just bought your book, but haven't had a chance to look at it.

I thank you ... and my publisher thanks you!

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://shop.sailboatowners.com/detai...=400&group=327