wf3h wf3h is offline

Default Obama *DID* lie - the ultimate goal of the leftists is fullbenefits for illegal aliens

On Sep 22, 3:53*pm, H the K wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Sep 22, 3:21 pm, Toots Sweet wrote:
On Sep 22, 11:10 am, wf3h wrote:

yet you think obama's been president for 8 years. amazing how you
right wingers think
I heard the grape flavored Kool Aid is the best for covering up the
taste of the arsenic.

says the guy who doesn't even know he's been poisoned
Poor guy - suffering such indignities at the hands of poor old stupid
"righties" daring to point out the obvious flaws in your oh so silly
little arguments and tantrums.

says the guy who thinks obama's been president for 8 1/2 years.

I feel that I shouldn't have to point this out to you, being as you
are so smart and bright, but the only people here who seem to be on
your side of the argument is that pinhead Krause who apparently is a
close relative of Baron Münchausen and jps who, oddly, is probably a
really nice guy despite his propensity for vulgar hyperbole.

says the guy who thinks that the more people who are wrong about an
argument, the more right they are

Oh and if any of those words confuse you, please don't hesitate to ask
or better yet, as I know education, history and logic aren't your
strong suit, look them up - I find dictionary.com to be very helpful
and occasionally wikipedia.

says the right wing lunatic who thinks rush limbaugh speaks ex
cathedra

oh...did that confuse our little right winger?

As I previously stated, all that matters about the "tooter" is which of
our regular right-wing is he? There's nothing he's posted here so far
that is anything different than the usual right-wing bull****.

yeah it's amazing how uniform they are. it's as if stupdity came in
only 1 color