posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats
wf3h wf3h is offline

Default Obama *DID* lie - the ultimate goal of the leftists is fullbenefits for illegal aliens

On Sep 22, 3:23*pm, Toots Sweet wrote:
On Sep 22, 11:11*am, wf3h wrote:

On Sep 22, 10:50*am, Wilson Woods wrote:

wf3h wrote:

ROFLMAO!! the right has already destroyed the US

No.

fine. when my 401K is back to where it was 3 years ago, talk to me
then. otherwise STF up

Picked the wrong stocks did we?

uh no. i picked the wrong folks to believe in. i thought the free
market folks were right.

i freely admit i was wrong.

How sad. *Strangely, mine did quite well - held their own for a year
or two and have actually made a 10% gain.

gee. me and a hundred million others lost money courtesy of you and
your friends. strang you think you're the only person in the US. no
surprise. i'm sure the folks in the white coats tell you that to calm
you down.

Then again, I actually research my investments. *You probably use the
green jobs standard.

chuckle gee. your friends fooled alan greenspan. and he's the only
person dumber than you.