posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats
Toots Sweet Toots Sweet is offline

Default Obama *DID* lie - the ultimate goal of the leftists is fullbenefits for illegal aliens

On Sep 22, 11:11*am, wf3h wrote:
On Sep 22, 10:50*am, Wilson Woods wrote:

wf3h wrote:

ROFLMAO!! the right has already destroyed the US

No.

fine. when my 401K is back to where it was 3 years ago, talk to me
then. otherwise STF up

Picked the wrong stocks did we?

How sad. Strangely, mine did quite well - held their own for a year
or two and have actually made a 10% gain.

Then again, I actually research my investments. You probably use the
green jobs standard.