carl

Default South Pacific Islands Courtesy Flags

"Glendon" wrote in message ...
"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
I suppose we COULD print them with the color printer and laminate them
with holes to fly them....(c;

Not an entirely facetious post. I have just ordered some waterproof paper
from the US, for various experiments....mainly to print waterproof chart
segments. Apparently, it can be printed using an ordinary inkjet printer ,
bothsides, and when the ink dries, is waterproof. This waterproof paper is
not just paper, but some hard to tear, sun resistant compound. Comes in
different sizes. Off the top...might be worth experimenting with for
temporary flags

And, as an Australian, I would suggest to the OP that no flag is preferable
to some bodgied up english or nz flag. Perhaps the OP should have watched
the World Rugby Cup last night...flags were aplenty as Australia beat the
**** out of the Kiwis. And there will be flags aplenty when Australia beats
England next Saturday night. (Oh, the US was bundled out of the competition
earlier on, along with Georgia and a few other nondescripts who can't stand
the pace and fury of real football)

Yes there have been flags aplenty hope your flying the union jack high