H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default House organ surprised...

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
JustWait wrote:
Yeah, just like the snub he gave Poland and Eastern Europe, conveniently
exactly 79 years to the day when Russia invaded Poland. I am sure the
elite media left that out. I know they didn't mention that with the same
breath, the idiot in charge put GE/MSNBC/Soros/ACORN into direct talks
with Russia on huge financial dealings... Talk about a sell out! Worse
than Clinton selling us out to China for a three million dollar campaign
contribution from the Chinese Military wing..

Drool away, moron.

Hey, suck my dick bitch... plonk again. Keep hiding though, it's the
only way you get to stay alive...

Your father taught you well, pottymouth.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All