Backyard Renegade

Default Those Spend but Don't Pay for It Republicans

h"jps" wrote in message ...
"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Aren't there something like 20-million people in Iraq?

This 87 billion ought to just about do it.
Pay every man, woman, and child in Iraq just over $4mm apiece to move.
Anywhere.
Unless my math is bad, we are proposing to spend $4mm per living Iraqi to
rebuild the country. Why bother? Clear the entire country of anybody

living
anywhere. No problems administering the government. With a family of four

Iraqi
tent dwellers suddenly worth $16mm US, they ought to be able to get a VISA

live anywhere on the planet.

Once we clear out every single Iraqi, their $4mm in hand, we could safely
assume that anybody left in the country was probably hanging around to
terrorize our oil wells, and we could deal with them accordingly.

If we were to adopt this as our foreign policy, the fantasy that residents

of
the countries we invade would greet us with flowers, smiles, and glad

tidings
would most certainly come true. We'd have countries just begging to be
overthrown.

That money is already targeted for Haliburton, Brown & Roote, Bechtel, etc.
We can only afford corporate welfare, not humanitarian aide!!! Goodness
sakes man, get a grip!

you know if the two of you keep getting into these little daily circle
jerks you are going to go blinder than you already are now. How about
just one post with solutions instead of twisted agenda driven lies and
drivel...