posted to soc.veterans,rec.sport.golf,rec.boats
H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default NPR: Obamacare to exempt illegal aliens from fines

Willielmus de Noers wrote:
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:24:36 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

Illegal aliens will simply continue to visit the Emergency Room at
the
slightest
sniffle. The solution: Deport all illegal aliens.
You can't find them, you can't deport what you can't find.
Hang around the Emergency Room and catch 'em when they come in with
the sniffles.

That you...Johnny?

Nope.

Sorry...we thought it was one of our home-grown rec.boats racists.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All