H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default The Stair Toss

JustWait wrote:

There are people here who have had the unfortunate experience of meeting
him face to ass... None of them had denied it's him either...

Are you talking about that time the police shoved you down the stairs at
the cop shop to make you behave?

You know, and this is no ****, when I first heard about that young woman
who had gone missing at the animal lab in New Haven, my first thought
was...where was that little dickhead "Scotty" that day?

I figured you were down there for some medical reason, lost your temper,
and took it out on the first person you saw who was shorter than you are.

Really.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All