Hmseconomy

Default sail cleaning

i want to clean my sails and then to wax what is the proper cleaner and what
to use for waxing BRBR
If you have a sail that is worth saving and still has at least half its life
in it, send it to Sailcare for cleaning and re-resining. Its worth the cost.
If the sail does not have half its life left and is a soft as an old flannel
shirt, it hardly matters what you do to clean it. I personally would not
bother with the step-by-step process suggested, but would in fact put it in a
commercial washing machine and clean it at a low or delicate speed using
something like "OxyClean."