Frogwatch[_2_] Frogwatch[_2_] is offline

Default a Big Pump

On Sep 17, 2:24*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:33:19 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

wrote:
Bought a 3700 gph Rule pump for the Tolman just in case I take a lot
of water. *My normal bilge pump is a 750 gph one. *I intend to find
some smooth bore hose for it and some oversized wire to power it.
Downside is, it was expensive and I will probably never use it. *Might
even get a dedicated battery for it.

You should only have to match the wire guage of the leads on your pump
for your wiring.

I will probably go up one wire guage due to the long run from the
battery that will be on the floor of the bow. My reason for getting
this pump is reading David Pascoes advice on the topic.