Michael LaChance

Default Viewing a boat.

just bought my first boat. if you're serious suggest you hire your own
broker to represent your interests. I read about this in Cruising World this
past summer and doing that saved me thousands. if not too serious then just
call the listing broker and look at a lot of boats before you get serious!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
What's great fun is to take someone with serious money and hot to buy
to a boat show dressed like you're going to mow the lawn. Been there,
done that....very entertaining....

Doesn't work here in NY. Most of the people with lots of cash dress like

they
just got off the bread lines. Good clothes usually means low or middle

class at
best. My friend use to run a Mercedes dealership. It was the shlubs who'd

buy
big, while suits and designer dresses were just browsing and buying

Camry's.

RB