mmc mmc is offline

Default Boat Fire - Lessons to consider

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"mmc" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
ons...
"cavelamb" wrote in message
In situations like that you do the best you can.

Just accept it and don't worry about the "what ifs".
They will drive you nuts.

Ya done good, John.

Yup... that's all you can do. Tragic outcome.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

One guy makes a mistake that costs him his life as well as some property
damage and this is somehow more tragic than dozens lost off of Sierra
Leone?
I read the "poor poeple are perfectly happy" bull**** on the other
thread. Apparently not if they'll go to those lengths to get a better
life. Like those "perfectly happy" Cubans that die trying to make the
passage to Florida.
What are we really crying about here? The loss of dockage?

I wasn't making any judgement call and didn't participate in the other
thread.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com