[email protected] Kafertoys@aol.com is offline

Default Idiots sink boat. Idiots die.

I can't more then its a shame they didn't have the understanding for
self preservation.

I'm sure most 3rd world kids are not on Ridlin(sp) because they won't
play out side and can't live with out 3 game systems in the house
including a computer or to.

I grew up happy someone for got to tell me I was poor.

I don't see myself offically retiring, I alway have to be working/
playing with something fun. And find its much cheaper to build my toys
then to buy them assembled.

We're not sheep, just very, very well trained by Corporate America.
George Carlin put it something like "Only in America do people buy ****
they don't need with money they don't have and pay interest on it".
Nail on the head. Who else would use a credit card to buy a friggin cup
of overprice flavored coffee at Starbucks?
No wonder we're in the sh*ts.

What's this "WE", white man?

We as a nation, not we as buyers of overpriced flavored coffee!- Hide quoted text -