carl

Default South Pacific Islands Courtesy Flags

"Geoffrey W. Schultz" wrote in message 27.77...
Thanks for feedback from someone who's been there. We've got 20-30
courtesy flags at about $20 each, and that adds up to big bucks,
especially when no one really cares. A small duster way up the mast
with a small emblem is much better than nothing in my mind. I'll
probably get a New Zealand flag and use that thru Australia if it lasts
that long.

-- Geoff

Good Idea , the Kiwis will apreciate it and who cares about Austrailians anyway