jps

Default OT--Hee-haw. Let's get Iran now!

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...
Maybe this is what the extra $87 million is for...

Iran Helped Bin Laden's Lieutenant al-Zawahiri Escape

From DEBKA-Net-Weekly 123 Aug. 22

September 8, 2003, 8:33 PM (GMT+02:00)

Iran consistently denies ever having sheltered or hidden Osama bin Laden's
top lieutenant and operations ace, Dr Ayman al-Zawahiri, in the group of

al
Qaeda leaders present in the country. This assertion is wide of the truth.
The Islamic Republic did in fact hide the bespectacled Egyptian medical
doctor for close on a year. He was granted sanctuary, a base of operation
and finally provided with a safe getaway route - as discovered by
DEBKA-Net-Weekly's most reliable exclusive sources.

I was listening to one of the news channels last night. One of the RW
former Generals said that we had already deployed somewhere around 70% of
our total available troops to the mid-east and elsewhere. Given the
situation in N. Korea, he said that we were at the edge of our ability to
commit troops and it's not be possible to pull troops from Iraq.

Where the hell do you see us getting new bodies to deploy to Iran?

More importantly, when will "conservatives" reconnect with common sense?

Will another tax cut help?