Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default St. Augustine local transport Samaritan?

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
"Flying Pig" wrote in message
FWIW, current SPOT is http://tinyurl.com/FlyingPigSPOT. Still trying to
figure out their arcana about OK messages, but it's currently
transmitting while I try to make sense of their nonsense, and in their
non-helpful help files on the subject...

Thanks for the link. I'll bookmark it so I can tune in for a good laugh at
you sailing up and down the Interstate highways.

Wilbur Hubbard

Sorry, Wilbur, there will be no more of that. We've left, and once we get
to the Bahamas, don't expect to be back in the States until we get off the
boat.

As it is, the arcane and REALLY stupid instructions with SPOT make it so I
rarely succeed in making it send an OK message, the last such attempt
cancelling the test I was doing of it in the harbor here, where it managed
two "messages" (location points) before it stopped.

Still testing, still trying to make sense of their FAQ, instruction, and
help files and Lydia's not-very-patient repetition of what she does which
seems to work - but when I wrote down her instructions after I finally
figured out how to get back into their system online to get the current
share page, following them produced the above...

L8R

Skip and crew

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)