[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default St. Augustine local transport Samaritan?

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:55:39 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:33:29 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Congratulations on getting it running. Please don't use it near us.
:-)

Do you have a new URL for your SPOT track? The old one doesn't seem
to be working.

As the only thing which prevents an IC (internal combustion) engine from
running is ignition, fuel or air

You forgot compression - very important.

Also, while I'd spritzed it repeatedly with WD40,

Wrong stuff. I highly recommend that you get a can or two of PB
Blaster, available at any auto parts store. It is truly magical and
*much* better than WD-40 for freeing up corroded objects. I just used
it on a couple of old bronze turnbuckles that were so badly frozen
that it took 5 applications over 3 days but they eventually turned.

I second the praise for PB Blaster. WD-40 is a distant second.