You You is offline

Default Idiots sink boat. Idiots die.

In article ,
Bruce In Bangkok wrote:

In fact, had these primitive people learned that "you" owed someone
$10,000 (translated into terms that they could understand), as I have
read is the average credit card debt in the U.S., they would certainly
have considered you as someone who was living a miserable existence.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

Hmmm, If the "You" you mentioned above is a reference to This You
being "Me"... I have no debts, and haven't for many years. I retired
when I was 50 years old, and live comfortably, with my wife, on a
pension, I earned, in 35 years of Hard Work, Saving my money, and
Investing wisely. When the BIG Crash came, I didn't lose a dime...
Yea, I don't make the Big bucks on my investments, Right now, but I
didn't lose anything, either.....