rock_doctor

Default Night vision monocular - cheap ones ?? RANT

"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:18:58 -0500, "rock_doctor"
wrote:
Nice post! Factual, informative, interesting, useful.
But how does HF sell the same item for half price?
$70 vs $140 Amazing...

I think they buy in high quantity and don't mark up too much. I have
several of their tools (90 wire welder $99 for example) and find their
products to be quite good. Plus I suspect that since these items are made
in Russia they buy directly from the manufacturer for a reduced rate and
import it themselves while the other venders mark-up and probably buy from
other importers.

good luck,
mark