Tim Tim is offline

Default Great day at the lake!

On Sep 12, 8:40*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 17:39:34 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sep 12, 7:20*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 16:59:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

So this time, when headed for the lake I stopped at Salem at the
MotoMart and bought 4 pair of sun glasses at $2.50 each.

Last of the big time spenders you are.

LOL!

But Tom, we were going boating. Not to a gala outing at the yacht
club.

Well, I suppose I could have bought $45.00 glasses for everybody jsut
to repeat the same as before, but actually, they were my guests and I
funded the whole project which is a lot better bang for the buck than
paying $45.00 a piece to get into Six flags and stand in line for a
couple hr.s *just to ride some whirly-gig.

I rest my case.

Tom, er. I like to think of it as "value"

they even said it was a lot more fun than Six Flags.

So......