Bruce In Bangkok Bruce In Bangkok is offline

Default Labor Day Sail for Heart of Gold

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 07:12:11 -0700 (PDT), "Capt. Rob"
wrote:

On Sep 10, 2:41 pm, "Edgar" wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

On Sep 9, 9:44 am, "~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:
nice shots...good sail shape......

Thanks!

This may be the last full season for the Kevlar main. It's showing
some wear now and it was originally cut a bit deep for my tastes. Mark
at Doyle will probably make me something better for next season.

Try not to get a black one next time!

LOL. I may just go with standard materials this time. But the nice
thing about the black main is that when we meet friends out on the
water we're easy to spot!

RB
35s5
NY