Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default (re)Fit to be (re)Ti(r)ed, or, Laboring On, Part II

wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:21:04 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:12:34 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:05:48 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Hello again - the second post in a very brief time, unusual for this
log,
but it's because the entirety was entirely too long.

Skip, where do you buy your Captain Tolley's Creeping Crack Cure ?

I believe they still sell it at WM, at least online.

Yes, finally found it by searching on "Captain Tolley" instead of
"Captain Tolley's Creeping Crack Cure". Just came back from our local
store with some. Very pricey, hopefully it works as well as everyone
says.

Just be vigilant about cleaning up any that doesn't get sucked in.
Once it dries, it is VERY hard to remove, and it isn't that pretty to
look at.

Right you are. I used it. The extra was fortunately in an inconspicuous spot
fortunately and it was tough to remove. I think it claimed to dry "clear,"
but it didn't... sort of milky.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com