Helimech

Default Viewing a boat.

What's the proper way to view boats that I see on internet sites. Do I call
and make an appointment with the broker or is it customary to just go there
and walk in to the office and announce that you want to look at several
boats. I'm very early in the process and just want to get a feel of the
size boat I'd be comfortable living in. I know its somewhere between 40 and
50 foot. Also what kind of response do you normally get when the broker
learns you aren't buying anytime soon? Sorry for the newbee questions. JC