JustWait JustWait is offline

Default South Carolina continues to **** into the wind

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:17:44 -0700, jps wrote:

Is there something in the water down there? If so, it's toxic.

Workers at a South Carolina Boeing Co. plant have voted against
continued representation by a union as the company considers the site
for a second assembly line for its new 787 wide-body jetliner. Workers
there voted 199-68 against union representation.

Oh well, whatever it takes to compete with the rush to the bottom.
Glad it's happening in SC and not my state.

The probably think that if the union comes in, the plant will not be
profitable and it will be shipped to Mexico.

I think with the chaos in Washington, many of the DNC political arms
like ACORN, Unions, MSNBC are being seen for what they really are... I
think Obama is a gift from God to show thoughtful Americans what could
happen if we continue down the road we are on...

--
Wafa free since 2009