jps jps is offline

Default Yeah, go after Scooter....

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 07:40:57 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 21:23:14 -0700, jps wrote:

He's rec.boats' Joe Wilson of SC. Foot in mouth. Wasn't BAR the
idiot who talked about the hairdo of Tom's sister-in-law before he
realized who she was?

You ever the one about the pary where a guy comments...........

We hosted a holiday party at our house. We noticed an old friend with
a seriously distended belly.

My wife and I discussed a congratulations and asking her details but
decided against it, as she hadn't said anything and it seemed
inappropriate.

Good thing, turned out she wasn't pregnant. She just collected weight
in that area. Excellent lesson learned, even having dodged utter
embarassment.