Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default Another day, another exposed filandering scumbag from the partyof Family Values

On Sep 9, 10:58*pm, Tim wrote:
On Sep 9, 9:26*pm, jps wrote:

California state Rep. Michael Duvall (R), a conservative Republican
who is married with two children, was caught on a live microphone
bragging about his ongoing extramarital affairs with two women who are
lobbyists.

Update: The Los Angeles Times reports Duvall has resigned because "it
would not be fair to my family, my constituents or to my friends on
both sides of the aisle to remain in office."

Good! he needs to leave!

I dunno, were the lobbyists good looking? Might want to give him
points for taste.