Cardinal Bill

Default Australia wimps out in rugby - loses to England - so much forAussie power

Michael Kelly wrote:

My wife selects wine based on the pretty label on the bottle. I
scoffed at her approach, until I realized it had some merit. My
theory on why her methon works is that a wine maker who creates a
stern and traditional label on a bottle, probably creates a stern and
traditional wine. However a maker who creates a very pretty label,
probably creates a very pretty wine.

Wine Appreciation Tip: The quality of a wine is inversely proportional
to the
viciousness of the animal depicted on the label.
Jim Weller

--
The future not being born, my friend, we will abstain from baptizing it.
-- George Meredith