nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default WOW!! Deja Vu all over again

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
You oppose womens' rights?

I agree that we would be in a far better world had we bombed the
developing world with school supplies and medical care and farming
implements and agricultural products, et cetera, all stenciled in the
native language saying "A Gift from the People of the United States."

We've gotten nothing out of our war against Iraq.

HWB had an opportunity to invade Baghdad. He wisely passed. He also had an
opportunity to support Saddam's overthrow from within. He unwisely passed.

But, we got a lot out of the war in Iraq... we got a lot of hardened
terrorists, who moved to Afganistan and then Pakistan.

--
Nom=de=Plume