H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default Thank You Glenn Beck!!!

Frogwatch wrote:
On Sep 8, 4:48 pm, H the K wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Sep 8, 4:37 pm, H the K wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
.
Van Jones is a self described Marxist and Communist, thus he looks
favorably on a philosophy that intentionally murdered 100 million
people. Thinking Van Jones is a good person is like thinking that
someone who supported the Khmer Rough was a good person. Only a
leftist could think a supporter of mass murder was good.
jps who has advocated shooting tax protestors now thinks a supporter
of mass murder is a good person, surprise surprise. jps at least has
the decency of saying what he thinks unlike most lefties. When you
consider that the left wants to kill its opponents and favors people
who favor mass murder, is it any surprise they normally are for
censorship of ideas they disagree with?
So, crazyman, how do you feel about the Bush Admin's murder of 100,000+
Iraqis?
Oh, wait...that was *different*
Right, crazyman?
--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

So, crazyman, how do you feel about the Bush Admin's murder of 100,000+
Iraqis?

"The FBI had a file on him."

snerk

The FBI has a file on *every* political activist.

D'oh.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

I dont get the lefty obsession with this Glenn Beck (btw, where can I
hear him so I will know what he says since no lefty can tell me). The
removal of Van Jones was not the work of one person but of many who
blogged about him. I believe the lefties are obsessed with Beck and
Limbaugh due to lefty admiration of authority figures so they think
anything effective must be the result of one BIG MAN. An example of
this is in Oliver Stones admiration for Chavez. Stone is the ultimate
lefty conspiracy theorist. Real cause and effect is too complicated
for leftists so they invent conspiracies to explain reality in simpler
terms. This is a lot like the role of religion in the lives of
primitive peoples who had no grasp of science. Thus, lefties are
really the modern day version of the religious types who blamed
droughts on "the gods being unhappy".

So, crazyman, how do you feel about the Bush Admin's murder of 100,000+
Iraqis?

BTW, every political post you make here adds to your dossier as a crazyman.

I predict you will be Baker-acted.

Familiar with it?

The Baker Act allows for involuntary examination (what some call
emergency or involuntary commitment). It can be initiated by judges, law
enforcement officials, physicians or mental health professionals. There
must be evidence that the person

* a) has a mental illness (as defined in the Baker Act) and
* b) is a harm to self, harm to others, or self neglectful (as
defined in the Baker Act).

You would be the (a) type, eh?