NotNow[_3_] NotNow[_3_] is offline

Default Obama's Speech to Schoolkids...

Jim wrote:
H the K wrote:
Well, I can see why all the right-wing trash is so upset...it all
makes sense now. :)

Planned for tomorrow in Arlington.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/MediaResou...SchoolRemarks/

Prepared Remarks of President Barack Obama
Back to School Event

Arlington, Virginia
September 8, 2009

One would think the people complaining about this speech would feel a
bit silly (or manipulated) after reading it. But most won't.

It's a speech that they would all agree with if it were given by George
W. Bush, but he never was one for personal responsibility. "I can't
think of a single mistake I've ever made," even though everyone watching
could name dozens.

The Republican's have no such spokesman, logical, with a positive
message of pulling one's self up by their "bootstraps."

Sara Palin is what they are being presented with as their future, and
I'm sure they all know they need better.

I'd be ****ed off too.

I agree. I just got done reading the entire speech, and I just can't
find where he's "indoctrinatiing" our children. I can't find out where
he's "brainwashing" them either. The whole speech is about succeeding
and success. It's just that it was written by a liberal, and that's bad
in their eyes.