Armond Perretta[_2_] Armond Perretta[_2_] is offline

Default GPS Not Recognized

Wayne.B wrote:
"Armond Perretta" wrote:

Wayne, I will fiddle with the settings again on Tuesday. Thanks for
putting me onto OpenCPN, which is really a great project. I am
trying to keep up with the fast pace of development on the Cruisers
Forum. These guys are really going at it and are quite the crew.

Yes, they are off to a good start. I'm hoping that eventually I will
be able to use OpenCPN as a replacement for Maptech Offshore Navigator
which is quite a good package but no longer supported.

I will add that I am of the same mind with respect to Capn 8.3. I've used
one or another version since 1993 and have worked with Dennis Mills on a few
things, but the current Capn team (Star Technologies) shows little evidence
that they are really interested in development or support.

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat