Harry Krause

Default The President Deserved That Vacation!

Mark Browne wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Gary Warner wrote:

I'm not a fan of Bush, but....

I don't expect my leaders & people of responsibility (presidents,
congressmen, CEOs, my doctor, etc.) to
take all the problems of the world on their sholders. I would *want* my
doctor to relax and recoop, even if I was in critical condition

somewhere.

What would Bush relax "from?" From all accounts, he doesn't do much
while at the office.

Video games can be tiring; you can develop serious carpel tunnel injuries! I
try to send my kids out for some real life out in the sun and fresh air from
time to time. Certainly you would want the same thing for the leader of the
free world?

Mark Browne

Of course, and I think he should drink all the beer and eat all the
pretzels he wants...

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.