nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default More 'woe' for clown prince beck...

"John H." wrote in message
What's not to like when bad things happen to bad people?

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every
man is a piece of the continent, a part of the
main. If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory
were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or
of thine own we any man's death diminishes
me, because I am involved in mankind, and
therefore never send to know for whom the bells
tolls; it tolls for thee."

Harry will take that as praise of the highest form.

?? I was actually chiding him. Didn't you get that?

--
Nom=de=Plume