Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Dogs going nuts

On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 15:39:21 -0400, H the K
wrote:

Raccoons are very attractive critters if they're not causing trouble.
They are quite handsome, with thick, luxurious fur. I wouldn't handfeed
our wild ones, but I have been "close" to pet raccoons, and find them
more likeable, intelligent, and nicer than, say, your average
conservative Republican.

About 15-20 years ago I read of a "pet" raccoon in Mass biting all
the fingers and toes from a 2 or 3 month old baby.
Babysitter was asleep.
I draw the "pet" line with dogs in it, cats astride it, and everything
else just a wild, savage animal suitable for the outback only.
Not saying hamsters or guppies scare me, just saying....

--Vic