J. Slater

Default Night vision monocular - cheap ones ??

Update: there are 3 now left. I guess no one here has messed with this
particular unit. I'm gonna take a risk and bid anyhow.

"J. Slater" wrote in message
news
Anyone had experience with the Tasco NV150L, the one that is "self

powered"?
It is a gen 1 scope and really, really small. I'm intrigued by the fact

that
doesn't need batteries. Batteries on my boat don't store very long. I'm
sure that it isn't the best scope out there, and there are currently about

dozen of them on ebay for under $100 delivered.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Really useful for cruisers would be cheap price, reasonable quality
night vision. I don't buy $300 or $700 binocs and wouldn't consider
those $$$ for night vision either. I see Harbor Freght has one at $69

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=45372

See my comments in Alt.Saling.Asa and read reviews on Amazon. I'm using

under
$200 Night Owl that works very well.

RB