JustWait JustWait is offline

Default Those pesky facts again about healthcare

In article ,
says...

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:46:05 -0400, NotNow wrote:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MNFT19FC7K.DTL
A quote, "President Obama, meanwhile, has said don't worry, the plan
"will be paid for."

Here's the problem. For too many questions, the answer is, "Obama said
so." Obama lies. Even you liberals know that, but you condone it by
saying, "Bush lied".

Obama should not be used for any statements. The appropriate sections
of the act should be quoted.

yeah, remember Obama said "we are by that now, we are looking forward"
in reference to the rebirth of the new investigation of the CIA.. Just
because they have to deflect for Pelosi who lied to congress about
them.... snerk

spin, spin spin.....

Spin ****ing nothing.. He said he was by it, now he is back to it, what
there is spin??