Don White Don White is offline

Default What the hell are we doing here...

"H the K" wrote in message
m...

It's easy for a p.o.s. like loony to "go postal" so long as he is hiding
behind his computer screen. Apparently he only has the cojones to take on
little girls.

Imagine loony driving up to the house of someone he doesn't like and
trying to break in, only to end up facing the business end of a 12-gauge
shotgun. He'd pee his pants.

I have to 'catch' jerry Springer tomorrow.
While surfing channels waiting for the suppertime news, I caught the
previews for tomorrows show.
A hick they call Kung Fu Hillbilly will be on and what a hoot watching him
try to perform martial arts moves.
It's gotta be our Kevin.
http://www.jerryspringertv.com/playe...t=3&cid=258216