rick

Default Night vision monocular - cheap ones ?? RANT

Sheesh!
Seldom, if EVER, do you "get what you pay for". That is the most worn out,
least apropriate addage to soil our ears. It is the phrase that
advertizers leaked to the masses. do you now whay a Rolex costs so much?
simpy because of the exclusivity factor not because it is 'worth it' or
that it keps time 20,000 times better. I can think of hundreds of
instances personally where i got less and paid more....
If you can see at all in the dark even once and avoided a collision for
$70 it would be "worth it" would it not?
now, where was I??? oh yeah, building the better mouse trap and waiting
for the world to beat a path to my door.
(no harm intended, just my pet peave)

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:56:08 GMT, just me wrote:

mostly junk!!1
you get what you pay for...

"Jed" wrote in message
Really useful for cruisers would be cheap price, reasonable quality
night vision. I don't buy $300 or $700 binocs and wouldn't consider
those $$$ for night vision either. I see Harbor Freght has one at $69

Any experiences or others available?