Harry Krause

Default 1986 Bayliner Trophy w/Trailer $4700.00 OBO in Ohio

"Bob D." wrote in message
FS: 1986 Bayliner Trophy w/Trailer $4700.00 OBO in Ohio

Since my new boat is in water and working well, I really need to sell the
Trophy. So in addition to the further drop in price to $4700.00, I am
considering trades for a cruising sailboat, jet boat, or a truck or SUV
with towing capabilities.

Boat Type: Open Fishing/Cruiser with cuddy cabin Length: 20'8" Beam:
8' Weight: 3400lbs
Power: 131HP in-line 4cyl I/O: VP275 Cruising speed: 19MPH Top Speed:

24MPH
Sleeps: Three to Four people in three separate bunks

Three to four what? Elves? Amputees?

I doubt this boat sold for $4700 new.

--
* * *