Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Zac is a FAILURE just like I always said . . .

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:25:23 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

It's time we sailors started to face the facts that our pride and joy is
being *******ized by publicity hound parents who live vicariously through
their brats. Even worse is those arm chair sailors who seem to approve of
and support this trash sailing.

Reminds me of the fatal crash of a Cessna . A girl who was too young
to get a pilots license, was trying to land in each of the 48 states.
She was accompanied by her instructor who was the legally required
pilot, and her father. They took a chance with dubious weather, they
had a schedule, it seems.

Casady