Tim Tim is offline

Default Brunswick Kills Magnum

On Aug 29, 7:08*am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:01:58 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Aug 28, 8:47*pm, D 2 wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:18:58 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Aug 27, 8:10 pm, Vic Smith wrote:
http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=3694

--Vic
Vic, Don't you mean "Maxum?"

Yep. Got me.

Don't matter , another runabout drops.

Sad to see. *I'm sure they had their fans.
Not as many as Pontiac, but it's sad to see a fairly old (21 years)
brand bite the dust.

--Vic

Sea Pro had their fans, too. *Gone and forgotten...

Mariah.

good stuff gone several years ago.

Indeed - gone - gone like the wind.

Speaking of boat companies gone by, I was just now thinking of the one
that Gould wrote an essay about last year, I believe.

The "start up" company that took a lot of peoples down payment and
earnest monies, promising to build the customer the boat "of their
dreams" then bankrupted before the first one could be delivered, or
maybe even produced past prototype.

I wonder what ever came out of that scam?