posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing
Drew.TheNavigator Drew.TheNavigator is offline

Default Zac is a FAILURE just like I always said . . .

Stephen Trapani wrote:
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
The Guinness Book of Records does not recognize Zac Sunderland's
circumnavigation because he had too much outside help. Bwaahahahhahahaha.

I told you so.

Your reputation might improve if you tried a little harder to be
truthful. It doesn't say Sunderland had too much help. And why would it?
Perham's father apparently followed him around the globe in another
boat. Zac was more on his own than Perham.

Stephen

I think you will that was his 1st Atlantic crossing some years ago, not
the circumnavigation
I reckon both lads deserve recognition, no mean achievement for either
young man to complete

well done to both of them
Drew