JustWait JustWait is offline

Default Some Sailing - Mood Music

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 05:35:14 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Aug 28, 6:56*am, wrote:
On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:13:09 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Aug 27, 10:03*pm, wrote:
...to end the night on;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfVJ11GXzXQ

Well....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlAbdpZSna4

But Tim, Enya is so much prettier...

Well, I'll say I like Enya but I never really could warm up to that
song. I do enjoy a lot of their other stuff, though.

I like her stuff if I'm in a relaxed mood - give her credit though,
for a pop/"world" musician, she's got a hell of a vocal range.

Yawn... already..

--
Wafa free since 2009